Friday, August 3, 2012


Tool #10 - Underneath it All - Digital Citizenship


1. Three things that I would want my students to understand about about being good digital citizens are:  the importance of not being a bully, understanding how to stay safe while online, and respecting the usage of online time while at school.
2. I plan to use iSafe to further educate the students over digital safety.
3. I would teach the idea of digital citizenship through the use of videos as well as modeling to the students with the devices what being a good citizen is.  I plan to post rules and expectations as well.
4. I plan to share information with the parents through use of handouts with information and links.  I think hosting some type of event at school over the subject would be a good idea as well.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you'd like help teaching digital citizenship. I know that is a difficult topic, but we could work together to make it a little easier.

    ReplyDelete